Join the Wisconsin Trucking Team
Direct Drive Express is always looking for experienced truck drivers and sales people.
If you are looking for a Milwaukee Wisconsin truck driving job, Direct Drive Express offers competitive wages, health benefits, and retirement plan for full time trucking employees. When you join Wisconsin's premiere trucking company, you can feel good about providing a valuable distribution service to businesses across the Midwest. At Direct Drive Express we don't cut corners or take short cuts; doing things right every time means providing the highest level of trucking and freight transport service without exception. If you think you have what it takes to join Milwaukee's best trucking company, contact Direct Drive Express today.
Minimum driving requirements:
- At least 23 years old.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements. No current license suspension or revocation.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violation within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15MPH or more above the posted speed limit
- Reckless driving, as defined by state of local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead to closely
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident
- No more than four moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two moving violations in the previous 12 months.